Joe took Cory and I up flying in his plane. Joe and Kathy did a ton of work on this and it's beautiful, small and can get right down there as we flew over the mountains in Anchorage. Joe brought us to a place where he says to us "do you like roller coasters" and as I'm saying no he flies us down the face of a glacier. It was beautiful and intimidating. I have never felt so small as when I'm in Alaska and never felt so overwhelmed by the fact that there is a God that made and controls all this. So as we depart the plane Joe looks over at Cory and I and asks if we had fun; this was one of the coolest experiences of my entire life!
Thanks Joe! Oh, and for letting me land the plane too; Cory was telling all the relatives:)






No comments:
Post a Comment